Send your loved ones a festive braille card this year!
Not only will you be spreading some seasonal cheer, you’ll also be raising money for LOOK – it’s a win-win situation!
How to order
- The simplest way to order your cards is to head to our Facebook Page (click button below), click the ‘Donate’ button on that page and input the amount of money you would like to donate: you can select any of the listed amounts or you can insert you own. We are asking for a minimum donation of £5 for 8 cards.
2. Once you have made your donation, please either message us via Facebook or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 7464 351 958 to let us know how many cards you would like and your postal address. We will need to know what name you made your donation in, so we can match your donation to your order.
- Click the ‘Order Your Cards’ button below.
2. This will take you to our Just Giving Donation platform.
3. Select your donation amount – you can select any of the listed amounts or you can insert you own. We are asking for a minimum donation of £5 for 8 cards.
4. Click ‘Continue’.
5. If you are a UK tax payer, click ‘Yes, add Gift Aid’ then tick each statement box. If not, click ‘No’. Then press ‘Continue’.
6. On the next page enter your name, select the relevant statement that applies to where you live, then input your postcode and click ‘Find Address.’ Select your address from the dropdown menu then press ‘Continue’.
7. Select your Payment Method then follow the instructions on screen. Don’t forget, if you have opted to pay Gift Aid this will show as a ‘Voluntary Contribution.’ Click ‘Continue’.
9. Follow the payment instructions.
10. Please email email@example.com to tell us how many cards you want and your postal address. Please also let us know what name you made the donation in so we can match your request with the donation received.
11. Sit back and wait for your cards to be delivered, and feel great about supporting our charity! If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0) 7464 351 958.