This is our regularly updated roundup of events, opportunities and news for the VI community, especially for young people, children and families.
If you have events or news that you would like to share, please drop us an email at email@example.com
Updates are added at the top of the list as they come in. Click through the pages to read earlier updates.
Current highlights include:
- Hair care and styling course (London): starting next month organised by Hair & Care CIC for VI women & young girls June, July, August
- Story time for VI children: catch up on Marvin’s Story Time Channel, a story-based show with catchy songs. Online, anytime
- Research request: UCL Psychology in Education student looking for visually impaired (VI) children and young people to take part in two surveys ASAP (until June)
- Easy Fundraising: support LOOK as you shop! Anytime
- Education to Employment events (London & Birmingham) by Blind in Business June
- Iffley Festival of Miles (Oxford) – 1 mile race for VI runners 3rd June
- Climbing (Chippenham) – have-a-go sessions, free + VI travel allowance 9th June
- Goalball (Watford) – free taster sessions 18th June, 16th July
- Art Workshops at the British Library (London) for VI participants 24th May, 28th June, 26th July
Click through for more details on the current highlights: