Ready for a challenge in 2020?
Our team of amazing London marathon runners are the beating heart of Look. Their dedication and fundraising efforts are vital to our work.
Take on the London marathon for Look and make a real difference to the lives of visually impaired young people and their families.
- London Marathon – Sunday 26 April 2020
- Minimum fundraising target: £1,500.00
Congratulations to our returning runners and to newbies who ran the 26.2 miles for Look for the first time. Every mile run has raised vital funds that are making a real difference to visually impaired children, young people and their families.
We’re a small but national charity and there continues to be a real need for Look.
We aim to:
- Improve the lives of visually impaired children and their families.
- Empower people to reach their potential and combat social isolation
- Create opportunities for families and young people to connect
- Provide information and support
- By running for Look you can really make a massive impact on families living with visual impairment.
The atmosphere on marathon day really is incredible. Thousands of people will turn out to watch and scream your name, cheering you on. we’ll also give you all the support you need from the moment you sign up all the way to the finish line.
What do you get if you run for us?
- Support and ideas with your fundraising
- Your very own Look running vest
- A cheer point along the route
- A post-race massage and meet and greet
Register for a place in 2020 by emailing email@example.com or calling 07464351958