These resources have been produced following a webinar, hosted by Look and VIEW, exclusively for professionals in the VI sector/working with visually impaired CYPF.
- Supporting children’s social and emotional needs at times of transition
- Maintaining positive relationships with families and schools during these uncertain times
- Sharing info and resources that can help support families
- Sharing advice for how parents can support their VI child’s learning at home with accessible equipment and resources
- Management of parent expectations RE EHCP’s
To listen to a recording of the webinar, click below:
To view the resources document, click below: