Right now, many children are trying to keep up with school work from home, but that can be a challenge when children are still developing those all-important reading and writing skills.
If your child is a Braillist you may feel nervous or overwhelmed when it comes to supporting them with reading and writing.
This free event was for parents of visually impaired children and covered the following topics:
- What does literacy look like for VI children?
- Why is literacy important?
- How can reading/writing be made fun at home?
- Common questions (and answers!) about Braille
- Where to access accessible books and literacy resources.
You can now listen to a recording of this webinar, by clicking below.